Pay Electricity Bills From Your Mobile Banking App and Get a Chance to Win iPhone 13 mini
Fonepay is back with a new exciting campaign!!
Participate in our new campaign “NEA Bill Payment” starting from 1st Jestha 2080 to 32nd Jestha 2080. The campaign is scheduled to run for a period of one month where users paying their NEA electricity bills through Fonepay online payment system or mobile banking application will be eligible to win an iPhone 13 mini after a lucky draw process. Users can participate in this campaign through our Fonepay App by accepting the challenge and will get an additional 10 reward points after completing the challenge.
How to Participate?
- Open your mobile banking app and go to the payment section.
- Click on Electricity and enter your payment details.
- Pay your electricity bill and be eligible to win an iPhone 13 mini at the end of the campaign.
- To participate in the campaign through Fonepay App, simply accept the challenge and complete it to get extra reward points.
Terms and Conditions
- The campaign is scheduled to run for a period of one month from 1st Jestha 2080 to 32nd Jestha 2080 and is only valid to Nepali citizens.
- To be eligible to win an iPhone 13 mini users must pay their electricity bill from Fonepay online payment system or any mobile banking application.
- Users will also get 10 reward points if they accept the challenge that is available in Fonepay App and complete the challenge by paying their electricity bill from the mobile banking application.
- Only one lucky user will get an iPhone 13 mini at the end of the campaign.
- The transaction made before and after the campaign date mentioned will not be eligible for participation.
- The winners will be announced through our social media platform after the completion of the campaign.
- The decision of the organizer will be final and binding with regard to contests and prizes and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- Notification of the winner’s status must be kept confidential until the winner is publicly revealed by the Fonepay or the winner’s prize may be forfeited as per the Fonepay’s decision.
- The prizes are personal to the winners and are not transferable and cannot be sold under any circumstances. In case the announced winner doesn't receive calls and texts within 48 hours, the prize will be void. The winners must claim their prizes within 15 working days of receiving communication from Fonepay. Failure to do so will result in the prize being void, and winners will no longer be able to claim it after the specified timeline.
- The winner must bring their identification certificate (citizenship/passport) to claim the prize.
- This campaign is a mere promotional event and is not a lottery, betting, or gambling under the prevailing laws of Nepal.
- The winner agrees to the use of their name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner will be used solely in accordance with current Nepal data protection legislation.
- No cash payment will be made in lieu of the Prize.
- Fonepay reserves the right to change/modify/or withdraw from the Contest without any prior notice of the same at its sole discretion. In case of any suspicious activities, Fonepay reserves the right to modify the terms and conditions or terminate the campaign without any prior notice.
- The organizer shall not be liable for any loss or damage due to the Act of God, Governmental actions, or other force majeure circumstances and shall not be liable to pay any amount as compensation or otherwise for any such loss.
- The winner shall bear any tax implications that may arise from the prize winnings.
- The prize handover will be done within 30 business days of the winner’s announcement.
- By participating in this contest, a participant unconditionally and irrevocably accepts and agrees to be bound by all these terms and conditions as stated herein at all times without any exception, and in case of any disputes regarding the campaign, Fonepay’s decision will be the final one. It is assumed that the participant has read the terms and conditions and shall be held responsible in case of violation of the same.