This is a full-time on-site role for a Technical Product Manager located in Corporate Office, Lalitpur. The Technical Product Manager will be responsible for managing the development and operations of our payments platform and related products. The Technical Product Manager will be responsible for defining product vision, roadmap, and prioritization, managing cross-functional product development teams, and ensuring successful delivery of products to market.
• Uncover and understand stakeholders needs and translate them into requirements.
• Work with Product Design, simplify what the digital proposition is, create wire frames, assist with prototypes, refine the structure of the app and work with design to create the tone and messaging of the product.
• Work well with internal teams, including developers, engineers, architects, quality assurance, business and operations.
• Define and develop project charter and outline the sequence of actions. Track the progress to ensure on-time delivery.
• Design and develop a set of standards, reports, metrics and schedules so that the team should adhere to it during development.
• Provide training to internal teams and stakeholder on how to use the product.
• Define success criteria for testing and product acceptance.
• Facilitate the creation and maintenance of proper product documentation.
• Lead and guide overall technical product team for smooth operation.
Education: Bachelors in Computer Science/IT, Masters in Business Administration
Faculty: Information Technology or Information Management
Prior Years of Experience required: 5+ years, with at least 1 year of experience in development (Java, PHP, Python, SQL)
• Experience in the payments industry, mobile technologies, and financial services is an added advantage
Required Technical and Behavioral Skills
• Should be familiar to agile project management and should have prior experience in scrum and kanban.
• Should be familiar with JIRA tool and have experience using the JIRA workflows.
• Should have basic knowledge of software programming and experienced in agile software development life cycle.
• Critical Thinking Skills, Analytical Skills, Logical Aptitude
• Documentation Skills, Presentation Skills, Leadership skills
• Mentoring skills, Passionate, Ambitious
Why Join Us?
• A stellar opportunity to work with the rising company
• The amazing and passionate young team, beautiful office space
• The trust of the biggest FinTech company.
• One-of-a-kind company culture and growth opportunities to accelerate your career progression
• Company-provided lunch facility
Interested candidates are requested to apply before 9th November, 2023.