JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
A Java Developer is responsible for the design, development, and management of Java-based applications.
• Log assigned works regularly and contribute at best to smooth down the burn down chart
• Actively participate in making project improvement activities and hence forth work
• Provide Unrivaled Service (Focus in product development and enhancement)
• Explore new technologies and make sure they’re implemented in project wherever suitable
• Maintain proper coding, commenting and documentation of work as required
• Research of new Technology
• Assure built products are highly secured and follows coding best practices
• Standardize HMAC, PKI and JWT authentication and authorization standard for the security
• Maintain high standard of security on delivered products/services
• Actively participate in making any project improvement activities
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical discipline
• 2 to 3 years of experience as a Java Developer
• Analyze business requirements and guide team for standard solutions.
• Work in Scrum/Kanban team environment to size and plan the requirements.
• Develop software products following standard coding practices and automated unit testing.
• Maintain software products by identifying and resolving issues.
• Mentor and coach the Agile team to deliver team commitments and goals.
• Review and ensure appropriate documentation of the product.
• Research on new technology and prepare proposal for the improvement of the products.
• Coach team members in retrospective meetings for continuous improvement of the team.
• Provide technical guidance and code review to junior members in the team.
• Take initiatives in defining/updating best practices, guidelines and checklists.
• Establish and maintain CI/CD process.
• Take different roles, as required by the organization, like Scrum Master, technical lead, project lead, etc.
• Expert in Object Oriented Concept.
• Expert in Data Structure and DBMS.
• Expert in Agile/Scrum Practices and Tools.
• Good Experience of Test-Driven Development (TDD).
• Good Knowledge of Standard Coding Practices.
• Good Experience of code management and CI/CD tools.
• Good written and verbal communication skills.
• Experience on Java/J2EE, ORM, JPA, Spring Boot & Web services.
• Solid experience in web development in Angular 4 or higher framework.
• Experience with MySQL database engine with sound knowledge in SQL Query.
• Good knowledge and experience in server-side APIs and web service integration (SOAP, REST, JSON, and XML).
• Good knowledge with glass fish application server & tomcat.
• Strong analytical, debugging and troubleshooting skills and ability to work under a tight schedule and meet deadlines
Why Join us?
• Stellar opportunity to work with the rising company
• The amazing and passionate young team, beautiful office space
• Social Security Benefit
• Trust of biggest FinTech company.
• Attractive salary and benefits (Communication package, Fuel, TADA)
• One-of-a-kind company culture and growth opportunities to accelerate your career progression.Apply Now