Senior Associate QA Engineer
Position: Senior Associate QA Engineer
No. of Vacancy: 01
Location: Lalitpur, Bagmati
- Ensure quality of product and product documentation.
- Creating detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test cases.
- Estimating, prioritizing, planning and coordinating quality testing activities.
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Identify, record, track bugs and issues with proper reports.
- Learn new technology and techniques for continuous improvement of the product quality.
- Perform Load and Stress Testing.
- Perform Automation Testing on need basis.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related technical discipline.
- Prior Years of Experience required: Minimum 2-3 years.
- Basic knowledge in SQL
- Good knowledge about API Testing
- Basic knowledge about Load/ Stress testing.
- Familiar with Security Testing
- Proper Test Documentation and Test case management tool
- Automation testing with selenium, robot framework, cypress. is plus
- Certificate in QA and prior training will be plus point.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Proficient in verbal and written English
- Proper Communication Skills
- Problem Solving and Critical thinking
Why Join Us?
- A stellar opportunity to work with the rising company
- The amazing and passionate young team, beautiful office space
- The trust of the biggest FinTech company.
- One-of-a-kind company culture and growth opportunities to accelerate your career progression
- Company-provided lunch facility